butterfly wing flutters

Monday, January 23, 2006

2006 Res-EYE-lutions

Posted by Picasa
It's a new year and I love being able to start anew. A blank canvas. It is probably the one time in the year that everything seems exceptionally dreamable and achieveable. I am so focused on what's in front of me rather than what is behind me...and let me tell you the view is beautifully terrifiying.

James took me to the London Eye at the start of the year so that we could share our New Year's Resolutions with each other at the very top. He has been wanting to take me since we first came to visit London. And four years later, thirty minutes confined in a capsule 135 metres above the London skyline...still didn't sound like my idea of fun. I refused to move from my seat in the middle of the capsule, as I was too afraid I was going to faint or go crazy with an anxiety attack. But I continued to breathe and survived.

One of my resolutions was to be better at keeping in touch with the people I love...and so I started this blog. I am still a bit of a novice at the whole html thing and if I waited until I actually had time to teach myself html so that I could create my own website, it would never happen. So, going to start slow and use this for a bit until I can move on to creating my own website.
We'll see where it takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home